Tip 1: How to make LED flashlight
LED lights are very popular. The not heat, do not fight, have a long lifetime, operate at a safe voltage and also light. These lights are very economical, so their use is very wide. Where advice will make LED flashlight their own hands.
ordinary flashlight powered by two AA batteries
high brightness white LED L-53PWC Kingbright
capacitor C2 – K10-17b
Schottky diode – SM5818
Micro step-up DC / DC converter MAX756
- Homemade LED flashlight is essential for any avid sommarlägret.För to facilitate the work, you can print or draw a diagram of a typical switching lysdioder.Då you can get to work.
2. lines were halfway to follow. “reference” points are the legs DIP chip. The design of the system must be placed in the empty space of the light-emitting source node a flashlight. LEDs not solder to keep the possibility of returning to the use of conventional filament. For to do this, flange flashlight and 4 were cut and arranged in a circle symmetrically LEDs.
3. the positive terminal solder on the base near where cutting and outputs minus the insert within the central opening of cap. Then they need to cut and solder.
How to make LED
4. a result, the place of the usual light bulb in the edited e placed LEDs.
5. much the same way that you can make yourself a real lighthouse on LEDs. This will require the old lamp with a lampshade and a lid with six holes for LEDs. All parts of the LEDs are mounted on the wheel of a bilateral foil Fiberglass.On one side of the cutting insert out areas for soldering the LED string, on the other – to the elements transformerless power supply 18V 25mA. Sedan, a dress attached with hot melt adhesive, the lid closed and inserted into base. Homemade lamp is completed.
Tip 2: How to make LED lights
Although modern retail presents the range of products from the different themes for every taste, is still significant popular items made with their own hands – not founded they can not buy, but because of their production will give you much pleasure and experience. one of these items can be called a simple LED flashlight .You can make the LED headlamp flashlight own hands and then use it in everyday life.
How to make LED lights
- you need simple materials that are readily available in any home – a soldering iron battery “Crown” (two pieces – new and old), a resistor, two LEDs ochtunna strips of tenn.Du also need scissors that can cut steel.
2. Make tinplate, which will underpin a flashlight, and solder the metal clamp to batteriet.Om you do not have a collar, you can just fold the strips of tin, and then soldered to base. Strengthen”crown” in the clip and make sure that it is held tightly and tight.
3. Now take the old battery “Crown” and remove the internal components of the batteries, you do not need – it can disposed. Extract content of batteries small cutters, cut a third of the old batteries with sharp scissors, metal, solder and then the rest of the battery to the bottom of your future lantern.
4. sat in the terminal board and to solder the LED given polarity. So switch and solder to the structure that it is connected to LEDs. Glue gun epoxy filling design and allow complete drying of the adhesive.
5. to finished flashlight on attaching elastic bands, so it can be worn on the forehead, hands free for other work.
How to Make a Simple Popsicle Stick LED Flashlight
How to make a Powerful USB LED Light at home
DIY: How To Make A led Bottle Light
Homemade dual LED flashlight
How to make SuperBright LED Flashlight
How To Make Emergency LED Light- Easy Way
How to Make a Mini Led Flashlight Keychain Home
How to Make a PlexiGlass Led Emblem \ DIY Acrylic Glass …
Make an Easy and Extreme LED Throwies
How to make a 900LM flash light
DIY 100W LED Flashlight
How to make cheap LED flashlight brighter longer lasting …
Make a 1000w equiv. LED flashlight
DIY: 100W LED Flashlight Mounted In PVC Pipe
How To Make 100W LED Flashlight
How to make a very cheap & easy 12V 10W LED Light at home …
Pelican 1920B MityLite LED Flashlight (Black) 019200-0000-110
PD32 Fenix Flashlight – 2016 Upgrade
How to Make a Simple Mini LED Flashlight
10 Best Cree LED Flashlights That Are Bright And Rugged