Outdoor lighting: LED and its benefits
When the Sun of a hot day begins to fall, we catch ourselves to appreciate the freshness of our gardens… What better then than LED lighting for outdoor lighting?
The LED has the ability to create color changes, to focus attention on a statue, to reveal the charm of a fountain, to unveil the beauty of plants, to define a path,… and all this through energy savings!
LEDS are now widely used in outdoor lighting, including at the architectural level: by their variety of colours and shapes, the LEDS are real objects of decoration that will change your gardens.
Outdoor lighting: what LED solutions?
- For the outdoor of your balconies and terraces: generally we recommend dynamic lighting. For this cold white color (Kelvin temperature between 5500 ° K and 8000 ° K) is most suited to enjoy these areas while preserving their simplicity and purity. You can use LED lights for this outdoor lighting or recessed LED spotlights to ask about your garden, or even wall lights LED tables to place in your stone walls.
- For the development of plants: outdoor lighting must also give great importance to nature and thus to the lighting of your plants. You can implement the low-power LED spots, to revive your plants by highlighting the purity. You can also use more powerful LED spotlightsto illuminate clumps. We then advise you to complete your installations of timers to do no ab sea your plants.
- To illuminate areas of passages: you can illuminate your entries, your garage, or reveal the contours of your facades, walls, or walls with discretion. Outdoor lighting type depends on the style of the buildings. A suitable outdoor lighting will allow you to highlight the architecture of these places.
- To form walkways in your garden or on your markets. The LED solution allows you to combine design and energy savings. Draw paths in your gardens allows you to choose the architecture you want to give them, and give a warm atmosphere to your evenings.
- To reveal the charm of your water points: we recommend here a soft light. You can place built-in LED spots along your fountains or your pools, apart from 1 to 1.5 meters from each other. LED spotlights are as-to-them adapted to a more general lighting of your water points.
f you want to change the design of your terrace, your garden or your facades, while achieving energy savings, feel free to visit our Led-Flash website: you will find many LED lighting solutions.
LED Garden Lights (4279)
LED Garden Lights
Best Patio, Garden, and Landscape Lighting Ideas for 2014 …
White Light LED Solar Lawn Light Garden Outdoor Landscape …
New 24pcs Led Outdoor Garden Path Lighting Landscape Solar …
LED Outdoor Lighting Ideas
Color Changing Outdoor Garden LED Solar Power Landscape …
Hampton LED Floodlight | Garden & Pathways
Outdoor Garden LED Solar Powered Light Path Yard Landscape …
Garden Light Outdoor Lighting Design & Ideas
Led garden lights On WinLights.com
Wonderful Landscape Spotlights At Night — Bistrodre Porch …
New Outdoor Solar Power Color Changing Led Lawn Path Yard …
LED Solar Power Light Sensor Garden Security Lamp …
Solar Garden Light LED Lamp Lawn Landscape Party Path …
8 easy steps to installing your own garden lighting …
Fx Luminaire LED Path & Garden Outdoor Landscape Lighting
Ip65 Solar Power Bollard Light Outdoor Bollard Light …
Techmar Linum Decorative 12V LED Lighting
Modern Small Garden Design Clapham Battersea Balham London …